|Birthday||April 5th, 1989|
|Birthplace||Esher, England, United Kingdom|
|IMDB Profile||Lily James at the Internet Movie Database|
|Appearances||Episode 3.08 to the 2015 Christmas Special|
She studied at the Guildhall School of Music and Drama, graduating in 2010. As well as her role in Downton Abbey, she has also appeared in Fast Girls (2012) and Wrath of the Titans (2012). James recently starred in the title role for Disney's Cinderella, directed by Kenneth Branagh, and also starring Sophie McShera.
- Lily wears a blonde curly wig to play Rose, as her natural brown straight brunette hair, has been deemed too similar to fellow female cast members Laura Carmichael and Michelle Dockery.
- Lily is set to star in a television production of Leo Tolstoy's War and Peace, the novel which inspired the names of Downton characters Prince Kuragin and Count Rostov.
- ↑ Graduates 2009/10, Lily James, http://www.gsmd.ac.uk
- ↑ Lily James' Filmography at IMBd.
- ↑ Fallen angel: How Lily James is bringing scandal to Downton Abbey this Christmas Pal Hansen, independent.co.uk, Sunday 23rd December 2012.