Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Violet: "And has Lord Flincher's order been acted on?"
- Doctor: "It has. There's an ambulance waiting. Although, no one quite knows how you managed it."
- Violet: "What exactly is the matter with him?"
- Doctor: "His body's sustained too much damage. He cannot recover."
- — Episode 2.05
The doctor is the doctor at the hospital in Leeds seeing to William. He informs Violet that his condition is terminal, however Violet stops him from telling William's father the severity of his condition. Saying that it is better to allow the blow to fall by degrees.
|Appearances and Mentions|
|Series 2||Episode 1||Episode 2||Episode 3||Episode 4||Episode 5|
|Episode 6||Episode 7||Episode 8||Christmas Special|
Behind the ScenesEdit
- The doctor was portrayed by David Sibley.